Sunday, November 7, 2010

I've been tired/busy

1. Colorado was a blast!  Did a lot of shopping (got 4 people done for Christmas, and 2 started!)









2. Been listening to Mumford and Sons (they're fantastic)
3. Did 2 more nursery letters.


4. Still working at the daycare.  I'm pretty tired most of the time, but my friend started working there, so it has gotten easier.
5. Laura, Rachel, and Bethany want paintings for Christmas.  That makes things a LOT easier!
6. I keep having people think I'm a lot younger than I am.  I'm 25, but in the past month, I've been a 19, 20, and even 17.  One person thought my military id wasn't mine!  They always apologize, but I'm not worried!  The younger I look, the better it'll be when I'm old!
7. I really should be cleaning my house so that I can play some Fable 3 today.  I'm gonna bust my butt to get the housework done quickly!
8.  I'm making Ben fish for dinner tonight.  YUM!
9. Planning our holiday dinner with friends-I love this time of year!
10. WICKED is coming to Albuquerque. I can't wait!

No comments: