Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lesson learned.

Relaxing at home tonight with Ben.  He's watching the playoff games and I am taking a break from painting nursery letters for a new customer.  Jungle themed.

I've been coughing and sneezing up a storm and I'm looking forward to my allergies/cold going away so I can not feel like my head is going to explode with snot.  I also ran into a wall after sneezing earlier, so I need that to stop too. 

I know I was just on vacation, but I am ready to go back...or take a week to just sleep.  Being back in this town is exhausting...especially when people are bored and don't have a whole lot to do except for talk.  I'm ready to be back with my friends and just relax.  I'm ready to spend the days with my mom again. 
Basically, I'm just ready to not be here again for awhile.

Buuuuut, since I'm stuck here, I just have to keep my head up and count my blessings.

1. I have a support system (even if they are 12 hours away)
2. I have a husband that loves me and defends me.
3. I have a hobby that makes me money as well as keeps me happy and busy.
4. I have a college degree (even if it isn't being used at the moment)
5. I have a positive outlook on life.

Time to get my craft area revamped so it's more usable.

No comments: