Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baking and Painting

This week, I baked bacon chocolate chip banana bread.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture because Ben took it to work as soon as it came out of the oven.

It was DELICIOUS though!

Work was pretty boring all week because the classroom teachers were out in meetings.  She left us stuff to do, but we got in done in less than 30 minutes each day.  So what did we do?  We got some movies and I brought my canvas and just chilled.  The past 2 weeks at work seemed a bit pointless for us because there wasn't enough to do, but I got paid, so I'm not going to complain.
Here's what I finished this week:
WICKED


I've been wanting to paint this for some time now, but I just had put it off.  I've got 2 orders to do this week and one to finish up on.  I love doing stuff for people!

No comments: