Monday, June 4, 2012

My first Mother's Day

I woke up on Sunday (early) with Delilah, and thought to myself..."This is just going to be another day, isn't it?  Ben hasn't thought of ANYTHING special."  I was sad and upset with him because I had been excited.

When he woke up, he said, "Let's go to Lubbock or Amarillo."  Um, yes!  I quickly got ready, and we headed off to do some shopping.  I had high hopes of finding some new clothes and maybe a pair of shoes.  We went to Freebirds World Burrito first and had a delicious lunch.  We went to Old Navy next and I found a SUPER CUTE pair of skinny black jeans and a couple of ribbed tank tops.  FINALLY found some cute stuff.  I haven't had much luck clothes shopping lately.  My body had been in the inbetween stage from having a baby.  Now that I'm back to my "normal" weight (10lbs more to where I'd ideally like to be), I can feel more comfortable in cute clothes!

After that, we found some cute stuff at Carter's for Delilah and went to Target.  All in all, it was a really fun day, spent with my 2 favorite people in the whole world.


Oh and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!!

No comments: