Saturday, February 27, 2010

I realized something

Last weekend was probably the most fun I've had in New Mexico in a LONG time. We didn't go anywhere, we didn't really do anything out of the ordinary, we just partied at our house.

A bunch of people came over, and my friends from Missouri drove through on their way to California. It's actually amazing what can happen when you get the right group of people together! It helped though, having my friends out. It was like a breath of fresh air. I've known her since I was like 16, which is about how long I've known Ben. She's someone that KNOWS me, and so I'm completely at ease and comfortable around her. It really makes a difference.

No one gossiped, no one spread rumors, no one was unhappy. It was a spectacular night.

See? Great party.












No comments: