Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Something that's bugging me:

Grrr.

I won't mention any names, but let me just fill you in on a few things:

1. I cannot sit and listen to you talk about your problems all of the time if we are not close friends. If I barely know you, or if we normally talk out of necessity, please do not fill me in on all of the trials and tribulations of your life.
2. Please do not go into detail about your health problems with me if we are not close friends. I should not know which parts of your body are turning blue...and I shouldn't know each intimate detail of the issues you're having. It makes me uncomfortable. Just tell me you are feeling ill.
3. I have excellent hearing. Do not repeat things to me unless you want me to just politely walk away while closing the closest door so I no longer have to listen to you. 20 minutes of the same story in different words is a little much.
4. Don't pretend to be something that you're not. We all see.
5. Please don't act as if you're a superstar. You're not. I am. It shows.

Ok, that's all for now. Irritating business, but whatever.

No comments: