Monday, December 31, 2012

The obligatory New Year's resolutions post

I usually don't make any big deal about resolutions...but here are mine for the upcoming year.

1. Control my temper.  I know I can let things get to me.  Sometimes I will let it go for the sake of others, but I need to let things slide for myself as well.  

2. Be more assertive when it comes to make decisions.  I rely on Ben a lot to help me with decisions.  With him gone, I'm going to have to make some for myself with him gone next year.

3. Put down my phone/computer more.  Sometimes I get so distracted with the wonderful world of the internet (after Delilah is asleep), that I miss out on opportunities to actually get some crafting done.  

4. Continue to love with all my heart.  There's almost nothing more important.

5. Continue to build my relationship with God and keep praying.  I can't tell you the number of times prayer has saved my behind.

I think that's all for now.  I'm still working on not biting my nails (yes, it's a nasty habit...but I'm working on it!)

Happy New Year to all of you.  I truly hope that 2013 is a blessed year for you all, even those of you who have treated me poorly in 2012.  Life went on. So it goes.

No comments: