Saturday, March 9, 2013

So busy!

Gosh, I've been so busy lately! Having so much fun seeing my family and friends, it's making being away from Ben only a little easier.  
I do get to talk to Ben at least once (usually twice) a day.  We're still working out the time difference thing, but it's getting easier to figure out what time it is there.  Like right now, it's 11:19am, so it's 2:19am there.  Tomorrow.  He's in the future!  

I've been working hard on getting Otis to be able to come to Germany with us.  Leaving him behind with my family just isn't an option anymore.  He and Delilah are too close, we love him too much.  I've got a DNA test sent out and I'm just waiting for the results.  He is microchipped as a Basenji/Corgi mix, which is what I think he is.  I'll know for sure soon enough.  

I don't feel like typing a bunch, so I'll just end the post here with some pictures:

I'm doing the color run in June. Team name: Weapons of Ass Destruction

Merry late Christmas to me!

Decorating Otis with her necklaces

Painted Hobbes, just for fun!

The Lorax

Lady and the Tramp

Squid

I sent these to Ben to hang in his room in Korea.



No comments: