Monday, May 19, 2014

Ok, I just had to come and give an update:
Made the Mexican quinoa.  It was amazing.  One pot, everything just gets dumped in.  So easy and my first vegetarian made meal.  I was extremely happy.

This is one of the easiest things I've ever made and it's so addicting.  My husband came home and had to make himself put the lid back on after a bit.  He told me he could have eaten the whole thing.  A super easy and cheap snack.  It made a lot too!

We've tried store bought hummus, and Delilah won't touch it.  I thought that maybe if she helped me make it, she would try it.  We made the avocado hummus and she actually got upset when we were done snacking.  Another great success!

Links to all the recipes are in the previous post!

In other news: the women are still complaining about the Frozen dolls and it's cracking me up.


Now excuse me, but I have to go watch some Game of Thrones.



No comments: