Thursday, March 24, 2011

I think I want to try using oil paint

I have this octopus sketch all drawn up, but I haven't put it on canvas yet.  I keep picturing the finished work in my head, and I picture it done in oil paint.  I think I'm going to break down and just go and buy some.  Maybe a starter kit or something....

Still waiting on orders out of this place.  Honestly, I wouldn't change that we went here, but I'm ready to go.  The people are getting worse and worse as time goes on, and my patience for dealing with them is waning.

Here is why I wouldn't change coming to Clovis:
1. We got Otis here
2. We got Margot here
3. I had my first real teaching job
4. I met some really amazing friends (unfortunately, most of them are gone...)

Now, having said that, I'm thankful, but ready to go!

No comments: