Wednesday, March 30, 2011

GRR.

Well, I was out on a walk with the dogs when Otis decided to act like a lunatic and go after another dog.  While struggling with him, I got scratches on my feet and my phone was flung out of my pocket resulting in the glass breaking.  It still works, so I'm super thankful, but I am still really upset.
I'm not even going to post a picture of it because it's so upsetting.  Ugh, I hate looking at it now.
Luckily, Ben is great and is looking for a way to fix the glass online.  He's good at finding solutions to problems like this.  He fixed my computer earlier this week when a virus ravaged it.  Blah.  So frustrating with electronics lately.

I found out yesterday that Malcom McDowell (from one of my favorite movies A Clockwork Orange) is going to be at Frightmare Weekend. I'm so freaking excited to meet him and am going to have him sign my special edition copy of that movie.  Huzzah!

That's all for now, I'm off to do something more productive.

No comments: