Saturday, September 1, 2012

Shopping!

Not too long ago, I went through my closet and donated a bunch of my old clothes.  

TIME FOR A WARDROBE UPDATE!

Ben and I went shopping yesterday and I got a bunch of new clothes for myself and Lilah.  Got some pop color pants and some cute tops.  Ordered some nice camis and sweaters from American Eagle.  Still on the lookout for some more.  I've got a couple pairs of boots I'm ordering from Target as well.  I definitely needed some change to my clothes.  I was tired of all that I had, and I'm a bit thinner than I was before I had Delilah.  

I've ordered some new cricut cartridges and some toys for Delilah as well.  It's been really fun shopping and being able to get things that we've been wanting.  

Ben also got me a new laptop! (Mine bit the dust about 4 months ago...)

Life is good.  Family is good.  Friends are good.  I'm a happy girl, and I hope everyone knows it!

In other news, my brother just went to BMT this week.  Hopefully, we will be able to see him when he is graduating.  His wife will be there, and Ben is planning on helping his parents go out there as well.




No comments: