Today, I'm thankful for:
1. A husband that I've known and loved for more than 10 years (Married almost 5) who works hard in the USAF to support us and make a great life for his family.
2. The most beautiful, intelligent, wonderful daughter in the world. My sweet Delilah brings me joy every single day.
3. A fantastic Mom who has my Grandma shining through her more and more every day.
4. A great dad who gives and gives and doesn't ask for anything in return.
5. A super group of friends who I can count on for support anytime.
6. 3 amazing furbabies that give me cuddles and love.
7. A warm house, nice things, and all the comforts that I need.
8. The ability to cook a healthy and delicious meal and share that with my family.
9. A church that I'm really feeling comfortable in.
10. Last, but not least, a true relationship with God. Without Him, nothing I mentioned above would be possible.
In light of the recent tornadoes and devastation, let's all take a minute to be thankful for what we have.