Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My last day as a 27 year old

I still feel like I just got out of college.  It's weird to think that was 5 years ago...so much has changed.

Mom and I are getting our nails done tonight.  That's my bday present from her!  I haven't had my nails done professionally since Delilah was a newborn!  Haven't had the time for it.  I guess my brother is coming by this evening to get some of his stuff.  He's not living here anymore, which is fine with me.  Hopefully being out of the house will help him get his life straightened out.  I really hope so.  

Going out to dinner (sushi) with friends on Friday night.  It'll be fun.  This will be my first birthday spent without Ben since we started dating.  So weird to think about.  I'm waiting impatiently for our passports to come back so we can go and visit him!  He said as soon as I have passports in hand, he'll book the tickets.  I can't wait!  It's going to be hard traveling with an 18 month old, but totally worth it.  
I miss him so much!

Saw my uncle at the store the other day with his new wife.  She's pregnant!  She looks great and they seem to be very happy, so I'm happy for them.  I can only imagine some of the stuff that went on, and it makes sense that things move forward now.  I saw my young cousin too, was nice to her, but unfortunately, she stared blankly at me and wasn't too friendly.  I can't blame her, I'm sure she's been fed the same lies I've laughed about.  Too bad though.

Sold 2 paintings from my etsy shop the other day and shipped them yesterday.  I love doing stuff like that.  It's really cool to think that something I made is hanging in someone else's home.  Such a cool idea!

I'm trying to get to Worlds of Fun sometime soon.  It's been ages since I've been, and I truly love roller coasters!

Til next time!

No comments: