Friday, July 26, 2013

I cannot contain my excitement!

I get to do something amazing this weekend.
Not only am I getting to see a Broadway musical, but it's THE LITTLE MERMAID!  I can't even explain how happy and excited I am.  I've been wanting to see this for so long!  

Nothing too crazy going on lately, just doing normal stuff.  Trivia last night, we won!  Skipped it last week because I drove back from Smithville that day and didn't want to drive anymore.  Regretted it because they had Buffy and Beatles categories.  I would have KILLED it.

Fun girlie time with Vanessa tonight.  Really looking forward to it. Love that girl.

Trouble with passport stuff.  I want to go out to visit Ben, but honestly, the thought of flying 18 hours with a toddler both ways by myself is really off putting.  I want to see Ben, of course, but I am not looking forward to the travel to and from, the messed up sleep schedules, and the fact that I'm the one that will have to deal with the aftermath of it all.  He's been gone and has never really had her by himself longer than a couple hours...so he doesn't quite realize how daunting of a trip this is.

I guess that's all I really have for now.  I'm just beyond excited for tomorrow night.

No comments: