Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Good Tuesday morning to you all!

First of all, The Little Mermaid was absolutely amazing.  Went with my friend Jonny and we just had a great time. The show was great, the singers were fantastic, and the night was cool.  It was a PERFECT evening.  I couldn't have been happier.  
Fun thing that happened: we heard gunshots about 20 minutes before the show ended and a helicopter flew over with a searchlight.  The zoo/Starlight is located near a pretty crappy area, so I'm not really surprised.  Kinda scary though. 

Other than that, I've just been doing normal stuff.  I've had a lot on my mind, but I'm not sure of how to put into words what I've been thinking, so I'll let it simmer some more.  

I started a new painting this week, and am LOVING it so far.  I woke up this morning and looked at the work in progress and smiled. Usually, I won't feel happy until something is complete, but I just really like this one.  The colors and design of it is really pleasing me.

Delilah is just beyond amazing.  She sings on key and knows words to songs at 19 months.  All the time, people ask me how old she is (when we're out and about and they see her doing that).  They are shocked when they find out how young she is.  Good genes and engaging your kids is a good way to help them grow mentally.  I saw way too many people in Clovis who just pushed their kids off to the side like they were just accessories.  I'm very proud of how much Delilah knows and how much she's able to communicate, verbally and using sign language.  There aren't a lot of times that she and I don't understand what the other is trying to say.  Not a lot of frustration when communication is there!

Picked up my bridesmaid dress for Chelsea's wedding in October.  Love the color sooooo much.  The cut is great too!  I can't wait.  What an exciting wedding this is going to be.

Well, time to go get my butt in the shower and ready for the day.  I've got a lot to do, and that's perfect!

xo
Danielle

Oh, and hello to the people in Clovis and estranged family members still reading this.  Hope you're getting the dirt you need to continue to talk about me.  It's actually really weird that you are still very much..obsessed...with my life and how I live.  Ah well, doesn't effect me.  I'm living a happy and fulfilled life.  

No comments: