Thursday, August 8, 2013

I thought maybe I'd post some pics of what I've been up to...

Right before Nessers and I rode the Rip Cord at Worlds of Fun!

Happy dog!


My cool kid at the pool.

Some of my very favorite girls.

Pool day with the girls

My beautiful girl

Delilah and Grandma modeling the new Country Club hats.

She made a new friend at the park.

Getting ready to slide at the park

Swinging!

When did she get big enough to slide down by herself?

Love.

Painting her cardboard play house.

Obviously her leg needed to be painted too.

She knows if she's a good girl at the store, she can ride the horse.  As soon as we pull up to Walmart or Price Chopper, she makes a horse noise.  50 cents is a small price to pay for her happiness.

Meeting a neighborhood cat.

Just another morning walk.

This girl knows how to relax.

Mom got her a little monster toy from Old Navy and she's pretty obsessed with it.

This is my most favorite painting I've done recently.

I've been pretty happy lately.

Delilah got herself a new kitchen set.

I guess that's about it.  Nothing too crazy/exciting happening, but just lots of good.  I'm thankful for the people making this separation easier for both of us.  Moving back here has opened my eyes to who is a good friend, and who isn't really.  Those that make the time to see me, knowing that I can't do as much as I used to are so appreciated.  You know who you are.  Thank you.  I appreciate you more than you know. 

I'm going to take more pictures when I'm out and about.  

Hope this week has been a good one for everyone.  Mine sure has been.

xoxo 
Danielle

No comments: