Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Just for fun, I'm bored.


  • 1. Did you wake up cranky?
  • No, Delilah wakes me up with cuddles, so I'm usually pretty happy.
  • 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
  • EEk. No. 
  • 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
  • I prefer boys, but I've got a really awesome core group of girlfriends now.
  • 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
  • I do daily.
  • 5. Can you commit to one person?
  • Absolutely. Duh.
  • 6. How do you look right now?
  • A hot mess.
  • 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
  • PJs, no makeup.
  • 8. How often do you listen to music?
  • Daily.
  • 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
  • Jeans.
  • 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
  • I hope not.
  • 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
  • Social.
  • 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
  • We'd have a lot of things to say, since we're married, haha.
  • 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
  • Sometimes.
  • 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
  • Learned to drive on one...but that's been 12 years ago.
  • 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
  • Depends on who is doing the talking. I've got some family members who are legitimately crazy who talk about me a lot (and stalk this blog) and I had some acquaintances in NM who would.  Those don't bother me. They don't matter. If someone I cared about was, then I would care.
  • 16. Are you going out of town soon?
  • Nope.
  • 17. When was the last time you cried?
  • Yesterday.
  • 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
  • Sure.
  • 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
  • Nope. I love my eyes.
  • 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
  • Trivia!
  • 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
  • Well, the day is over, so I'm OK.
  • 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
  • When I was much much younger.
  • 23. Are you nice to everyone?
  • I try to be. I tease a lot, but I've been working on that.
  • 24. What are you sitting on right now?
  • My bed.
  • 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
  • Obviously.
  • 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
  • Sure, haven't we all?
  • 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
  • Ben.
  • 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
  • Not as of late.
  • 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
  • Nope.
  • 30. Does anyone hate you?
  • I'm not sure.
  • 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
  • I don't tell anyone everything.  There are some things I keep to myself.
  • 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
  • Yes.
  • 33. Are you a jealous person?
  • Yes.
  • 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
  • I wouldn't delete any. Even if they sucked, they all had high points and had a purpose for learning and growing.
  • 35. Did you have a dream last night?
  • Yep.  I don't remember much last night. I remember I texted my friend Jonny. I remember being caught in a room full of monsters or something with Ben. I don't remember much else.
  • 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
  • God.
  • 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
  • Yes.
  • 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
  • Yes.
  • 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
  • I hope so.
  • 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
  • It wasn't terrible.
  • 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
  • Yes.
  • 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
  • No.
  • 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
  • Holding hands and watching American Horror Story.
  • 44. What’s the best part about school?
  • That I'm done with it for awhile.
  • 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
  • Yes.
  • 46. What are you afraid of?
  • Drowning, being alone.
  • 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
  • All the time.
  • 48. Were you single over the last summer?
  • No.
  • 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
  • Probably sleeping.
  • 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
  • Yes.

No comments: