Monday, November 18, 2013

I wish there was a way for me to accurately explain things all the time instead of words getting caught up in my head and mouth.  Alas, I'm unable to say things right sometimes.

I'd also like to be able to see how things will turn out even 4 weeks from now...but I guess everyone would want that.  Duh.

This weekend was pretty fun.  Went to trivia on Thursday and a movie on Friday night.  New Thor was WAY better than the first one.  WAY better.  Everyone seemed to like to pretty well.  Went out on Saturday and got some fabric and crafty stuff.  I've got to find some stuff to occupy my mind.  Making Delilah a dress soon.  I don't have the energy to right now.  Spent Saturday night at home and Sunday at church+running errands.  

Nothing really exciting to report.  Hopefully I'll be able to get out and about this weekend too.  I'm trying really hard to keep myself occupied and do things for myself.




1 comment:

Cindy Friend said...

You really are doing just fine. I know you get frustrated, we all do. I for one think you are doing a fine job "single parenting" these past few months.