Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rainy Days

It's been gloomy here this week.  I usually like gloomy gray days, but I've had such a heavy heart for days now.  

I've been doing some Christmas shopping and started planning Delilah's 2nd birthday.  Not ready to announce the theme yet.  I still have some weird lurkers who come to read my blog.  

First time trick r treating!

She was ready to get candy...which she didn't care about once we got home.

First stop!

I was Princess Peach!

On my way out with friends!

Chip was...something.

I met a Bowser who had a costume made out of balloons!

Danny and Sandy were there too, looking super keen.


Yippee!

The most fun!

Reading me a book

Our church directory picture.  The cuteness is almost overwhelming!

My friend's new baby.  Delilah was pretty thrilled.
Anyway, I guess that's all of an update I'm up to give tonight.  It's late, I'm tired.  I've been up browsing the internet while Delilah coughs in her sleep.  Having a sick toddler is not fun.  Looking forward to when this crud is over.  

No comments: