Monday, April 21, 2014

STILL in TLF.

I have a dream that we will get an email saying our household goods arrived today.  
(I CAN DREAM)
I'm so tired of being in temporary living.  I want our stuff to get here and be in our own house.  I want to unpack, go to IKEA again, and get my house set up.  I want my kid to be able to play in our yard and play with more toys than just the ones she's had for the last month and a half.  SIGH.  

Ok, so here's the plan for the week:

Breakfast (these are typically the same each week)
Nutella pancakes 
boiled eggs and toast
Cereal
Yogurt
Fruit

Lunch:
PB&Honey
All beef Hebrew National + veggie
Pasta salad
Leftovers

Dinner:
Breakfast quesadillas

So that's my plan.  I'm gonna have to figure out one more thing, because we definitely had the breakfast quesadillas already and the week JUST started.  They were really good though!

Yesterday was Easter, and it was a nice day.  Delilah got a nice little stash from the Easter bunny, and we had a relaxing day.  Went over to the Merlin's home for dinner.  Love them, they are so easy to be friends with.  
Family Easter picture. I might actually get this framed.  It's a pretty cute shot!

Delilah's little stash from the Easter Bunny.  Let's not kid ourselves though...she's gonna get a couple pieces of candy...the rest will be eaten by me and Ben.

First Easter egg hunt, and she filled her little basket.  Didn't have any issues with crazy parents or kids.  Delilah was VERY pleased with herself.


We went to Outdoor Rec and got a nice hiking backpack to carry Delilah around in.  Now, Ben is all about camping/hiking. I don't mind hiking...but I'm not a huge fan of camping. 

I think that's all for now.  I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for the day.  I got a Bare Minerals starter kit this weekend, and I have been having fun playing with it.  First time wearing makeup aside from just my eyes/lips.  






No comments: