Monday, November 22, 2010

Phew boy

Rough night last night.  Won't go into details, but I'm just worried about some stuff.  Couldn't sleep well, bad dreams, and just tossed and turned.

Woke up this morning and my wonderful husband had gotten the coffee pot ready for me AND bought me a SOBE drink for work today.  *sigh* He's so great!

Went shopping yesterday!!!  Not Christmas shopping (although I did buy Ben a present), but shopping for me.   I got:
*Gray sweater-Old Navy
*Brown shirt-Old Navy
*Brown mocassians-Payless
*Black heels-Payless
*Black opaque tights-Target
*Zombie calendar-Mall kiosk.

I have most of my Christmas shopping done, so I decided to get myself some things.  I deserve it sometimes.

I'm working on a painting tonight as part of a Christmas present...people have been requesting them as gifts!  I'm more than happy to oblige because it makes it fun and easy on me!

No comments: