Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sitting here in a warming house

My heat keeps going out!  It's so frustrating...being so cold last night.  It started working, but then was freezing again this morning.

BORRRRRRED.
George is here fixing it though.  Hopefully it all works out.

Only 19 more days until I go back to Missouri.  I'm definitely looking forward to the trip, and I hope that nothing stupidly dramatic happens.  I could do without seeing certain members of my family, thankfully, they're never around much anyway!

I found an awesome bedroom set I REALLY want. It's dark wood, nice headboard, pretty dresser/mirror combo...all I need to do is sell the dresser and amour we have now so it'll pay for itself.  There's a living room set I really like too, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself.  I have a perfectly nice living room set right now.  

Ben will be home soon and I've had chili simmering on the stove for about an hour.  Heck yeah.






No comments: