Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sitting here in a warming house

My heat keeps going out!  It's so frustrating...being so cold last night.  It started working, but then was freezing again this morning.

, 
BORRRRRRED.
George is here fixing it though.  Hopefully it all works out.

Only 19 more days until I go back to Missouri.  I'm definitely looking forward to the trip, and I hope that nothing stupidly dramatic happens.  I could do without seeing certain members of my family, thankfully, they're never around much anyway!

I found an awesome bedroom set I REALLY want. It's dark wood, nice headboard, pretty dresser/mirror combo...all I need to do is sell the dresser and amour we have now so it'll pay for itself.  There's a living room set I really like too, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself.  I have a perfectly nice living room set right now.  

Ben will be home soon and I've had chili simmering on the stove for about an hour.  Heck yeah.






No comments: