Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tomorrow is Friday!!!

This has been a SUPER long week.  It feels as if my days have dragged on and on and on.  The daycare is sucking the life out of me, I'm convinced.  I twitch when I hear a baby cry, even when I'm not at work. 
Also, what's the deal with bringing your kid in with a disgusting diaper?  Did you even change him/her when he/she woke up?  Ewwwww.  Would you want to sit in a diaper full of poop and pee for even a minute?  I don't think so.  Well, neither does your child.  I can tell it's been there awhile.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 tomorrow.  I can't explain how excited I am about this.  It's the beginning of the end, which actually makes me really sad, but I can say that I'll be with Harry in the end. 

I've got SEVEN people done for Christmas.  I'm doing a happy dance (I'm obviously awesome because I can do that and type at the same time!).
Jack
Laura
Mary Grace
Bekah
Morgan
Stacey
Rylee
Heck yeah.

No comments: