Monday, September 5, 2011

What a great weekend!

Friday:
Had a blast with some friends I don't normally get to hang out with.  Played The Game of Things which is becoming my favorite game.

We ordered a swing from Target.com ($20 off AND free shipping!!!)  I'll post a picture when it comes.  Rest assured, it's adorable.

Saturday:
Went out of town with Ben to do some shopping.  Got a pair of jeans from Motherhood Maternity, SKINNY JEANS!!!  They look awesome, and fit great.  Love the wash and the fit.  Went to Target and got a Shark vacuum.  Our old one just randomly stopped working while I was using it on Friday.  Luckily, we still had some gift cards, so it cut down on the price...it was on sale though ($20 off!).  Shopped a bit at the mall, got some free undies from Victoria's Secret.  Proud that I can still wear a size small in my favorite style, despite being 7 months pregnant!  (I really think my 2 mile walks each night have kept off the excess poundage that can pack on.  I gotta keep it up!  I feel really good about how I'm looking right now.  I love how my body looks.)  Got 2 candles from Bath and Body Works, sweet cinnamon pumpkin and leaves.  Fall is in the air and my entire house smells WONDERFUL!  The candles were 2 for $20 and I had a 20% off coupon...doesn't get much better than that.  Ben got some bar stuff at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  He's been drinking Old Fashioneds...such a classy man I have.
Ate dinner with Landon and Dayly at Coyote Bluff Cafe, which was featured on Man vs. Food.  That makes 2 restaurants from that show we've eaten at!  The food was fantastic, I would definitely recommend it, despite how it looks from the outside.  We had great food and great service.  Plus, you can make any burger into a chicken sandwich.  I LOVE that, because I don't eat a lot of red meat, and a burger was definitely not sounding good that night!

Sunday:
Woke up and cleaned the house because Landon and Dayly were coming.  Hung out a bit at the house once they got here, then went to a BBQ at a friend's house.  I was expecting some annoyance, but honestly, it was a pretty fun time!  Everyone seemed to be in a good mood, and the food was great.  (Especially my cookies, which were completely gone by the time we left!)
Came back to our house and had some more friends over for The Game of Things.  Once more people showed up, we had to call it quits on the game because it gets way too hard to play with more than 8 people. (Seriously though, if you've never played it, please go out and buy it.)

Monday:
Woke up and cooked breakfast for Ben, Landon, and Dayly.  Had eggs, bacon, and pumpkin pancakes.  (FALL!)  Hung out for a bit, then L&D left to go register for stuff for their wedding.  I really love having them out.  I always have a good time and end up laughing a LOT.
Ben and I watched True Blood from last night.  Parts of the episode were silly, parts were shocking.  I'm really looking forward to the season finale.  I wish there were more episodes!
I walked the dogs, which was SO nice to do in the middle of the day instead of having to wait until 7pm when it's finally cool enough to go outside.
Back now, chilling until we head off to the store to get stuff for the week.

I am such a happy girl, here with Ben and my pets.  The only thing that would make me happier at this moment is if we were a bit closer to our family.  Someday!

7 months tomorrow and I feel GREAT!

No comments: