Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday things

1. I'm officially 7.5 months along!  Honestly, I love being pregnant.  I love that I already have a bond with Delilah.  I love that she will kick back at me when I rub my belly.  I love feeling her hiccups.  I love it when I'm going to bed and she's super active getting comfortable.  I love it when I eat something sugary and she gets super active.  I can't wait to meet her.  That being said, I can look past the aching back, the bladder stomping, and not being able to enjoy sushi or a glass of wine.  It's worth it.

2. I've been commissioned to do 2 paintings for a friend!

3. Today on the walk, Otis only barked at 1 person (a man).  We passed by 3 others and he did fine.  I call this improvement!

4. I'm already planning people's Christmas presents!  (annnnnnd, I don't have to worry about a few family members this year since cutting them off.)

That's about all for now!

No comments: