Saturday, August 25, 2012

My new favorite thing.

VINEGAR.

Seriously, this stuff is amazing.  It's a disinfectant that isn't super harmful.  I use it in a 1:1 ratio with water to clean:

1. Delilah's exersaucer
2. Windowsills
3. Baseboards
4. Kitchen counters
(basically anything that needs to be cleaned.)

If you take a cup of warm vinegar and a cup of Dawn dishsoap, you have an amazing soap scum remover.  I now use that mixture to clean my bathroom...and no longer have to gag on harsh chemical smells.

1/4 c vinegar+1/4 c washing soda+1 T Dawn dishsoap in a bucket of warm water is the best floor cleaner I've ever used.

I have also made fabric softener with it and Suave conditioner.  (There is NO vinegar smell)

I used it in a new way this morning with my haul from Bountiful Baskets.  
I give my daughter fresh fruits for breakfast and veggies for dinner.  I want to make sure it is all cleaned up nicely, so I found that if you fill your sink with warm water and a cup of vinegar and let your fruit and veggies soak for 10 minutes, everything is so clean! 


Look at that fruit!  So clean!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(and hello.)

No comments: