Thursday, August 23, 2012

Heard some interesting news today

As a reference, please read this post first:

And know that this psychotic cousin of mine just had a baby with her much older boyfriend (who is still married...and so is my cousin...to other people).  So because of this cousin's jealousy over me for whatever reason, that has existed since we were small children...she has always felt the need to compete with me or challenge me.  It's completely unnecessary.

My mom and aunt still haven't spoken since my cousin lied.  Another cousin told my mom that if my aunt hadn't sided with my cousin, my cousin would have kept her children from her.  How true...and how sad that children are being used as pawns.  But honestly, after the couple swapping, STDs, and baby daddy while she's still preggo...I can't really be surprised about anything she does.

Found out this weekend that my uncle (who left my aunt a couple years ago after being together, not married, for 23 years) got married to the woman he left my aunt for.  Now, when he left my aunt, my mom did everything she could to help my aunt, even letting her and my youngest cousin move into my parents' house so she could save money and get on her feet.  They gave her furniture as well, and didn't accept any money for rent or utilities. (And that's the thanks my mom gets...)  I guess my brother found out about the wedding and told my mom.  He added that my aunt is pretty pathetic.

Well, I guess so.  That's the life she has made for herself, and now she only has her horrible daughter.  I'm sure my cousin will turn on her soon, she has before.  No loyalty to anyone.  Honestly, what sad lives they lead.  Screwed up in the head, screwed up lives, and now there's little kids mixed in with it who are going to end up screwed up too.  How pathetic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read 2 books this week.  The first was

If you haven't heard of this book, please go to your local library or amazon.com and order yourself a copy.  It is completely sad, scary, beautiful, wonderful, and horrifying all at the same time.  Try to go into it with an open mind, and without reading any reviews of it beforehand.  I'm not going to try to explain it, because I like for everyone to make up their own minds about books!

The second was this young adult novel:

I picked it up because it looked scary and I thought it was going to be a horror novel.  It definitely wasn't, but the story was surprisingly good!  I don't want to give anything away, but pick it up.  It's worth your time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

Falcnuts said...

Jeez, that's insane. Hugs from MO, yo!