Monday, November 19, 2012

Crafts, packing, and friends

I forgot to mention that I'm on week THREE of couch 2 5k!  I'm truckin' through it.  I want to finish it, I want to run a 5k.  I want to be able to do something that I never thought I'd be able to do.  I CAN do this.  I can.

Made some crafts this week:

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I follow TrueBloodHBO on twitter and retweeted something they had posted.  To my surprise, I won the True Blood cookbook!  I love winning things!

One year (I believe it was 2004...maybe 2005), I won:
16 tickets to the KC RenFest
$20 in food tickets to the KC RenFest
4 tickets to the Nutcracker Ballet
2 tickets to a Thanksgiving dinner on top of a hotel to watch the Plaza lights come on
4 tickets to Flogging Molly
2 dinners to the Thai Place (a fancy Thai restaurant in KC)

All of my friends reaped the benefits of my luck that year.  I made sure I spread the wealth!  

Each day ticks off the calendar and it feels so good that we are getting closer and closer to being out of this town.  It feels amazing.







No comments: