Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday, 2 days later than normal.

We have had our friends' kids since Friday, as they went to Barcelona for the long weekend.  They've been pretty good, despite being just at our house.  There wasn't a whole lot going on, and Delilah has been congested and coughing, so we've taken it easy.  Ben did get them out on a couple long hikes, so that was good for them.  They're definitely ready to go back home to their parents, and that's understandable.  I'd be ready to get back to my own house too!

I did miss my gym partner on Sunday, but I still went and did it myself. 

I can almost dead lift my weight!  
Split squats are the worst.  Jump Squats too. 

My booty and legs are looking good though, so I'm gonna keep it up.

Saw a movie and had lunch with some girls yesterday. It is always nice to be able to get out and do something with just adults, no kids, once in awhile.  

Ben is working a different schedule this week, so I'm gonna be able to get up and go to the gym early without having to have him hang out with Delilah during his workday.  That's going to be nice.

So far, nothing planned for this weekend.  Hopefully something fun.  This weekend was nice and quiet, but I definitely want to get together with friends and hang.

Now, FOOD:

Breakfast:
Cereal and juice
Waffle and fruit
Yogurt and fruit


Lunch:
PB&J
Annie's Spaghettios
Pizzadilla
Quinoa salad


Dinner:
Spaghetti and Meatballs (got skipped in favor of a Doner night.)
Chicken Fingers with veggie, maybe mashed sweet potatoes

Snacks:


No comments: