Sunday, May 9, 2010

Still waiting to hear about the summer school position.

Dallas was AMAZING.

My favorite things:
  1. Meeting George Romero, getting a shirt signed by him (last shirt they had of that kind and it was a size small), and getting my picture taken with him.
  2. Meeting Sid Haig and Bill Moseley and getting autographs and pictures with them.
  3. Meeting new and original Jasons from Friday the 13th.
  4. Zombie walk (even though I was the one who got up early and everyone was running late and made it to where I couldn’t get my makeup all done up)
  5. Duh, this should have been number 1Mary and Chip coming out to visit!
  6. Meeting Danielle Harris.
  7. Going to the Grassy Knoll.
  8. Standing on the fatal shot point.
  9. Cheesecake Factory.
  10. Hanging out with people and having a weekend that refreshed me.

Ben’s birthday bash on Saturday was amazing!

No comments: