Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things I should be doing right now:
1. vaccuming
2. laundry
3. cleaning the kitchen
4. dusting
5. sweeping

Things I am doing right now:
1. Watching Village of the Damned
2. Drinking coffee with vanilla/caramel creamer
3. surfing the internet

Those lists are drastically different, and I'm OK with that...because it's Saturday and I'm home alone.

Field Day was awesome.  No pictures though because Ben took the camera to Missouri with him for Bekah's graduation.  Understandable.  My kids had a great time though.  It's so weird that we're just about done with the school year.
No summer school job, don't know if I mentioned that before, they hired people that renewed their contracts for next year.  Obviously I couldn't...due to the fact that I'm moving to Japan.  Sucks, and now I have to start looking for some crappy job in town to help out financially before we leave.  I'll still be getting a paycheck from the school, but if I can help out more, I want to.

Girls' Night tonight.  Should be a lot of fun.  I definitely need one.  I'm overworked and sometimes (unintentionally) under appreciated.  My job is actually pretty difficult, no matter how fun it looks from an outside perspective.  No one outside the school system sees the hoops that teachers have to jump through.  We're gonna go get drinks and then go see a movie on base.  I'm looking forward to it.  I need to clean first, but I have no motivation to do that.  None at all.

I'm feeling really sad today.  Probably because it's 11:18 in Missouri and Ben hasn't called or anything.

No comments: