Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas presents

People I need to get gifts for:

*Family:
Ben
Mom
Alex (maybe the zombie painting?)
Jack (some golf thing)
Mary
(Wow, the list got shorter this year!)

Laura/David
Eli
Rachel
Bekah
Bethany
Josiah
Sam
Mary Grace

*Friends:
Mary
Chip

......

I guess not a lot of our friends do a gift exchange.  I'm sure there will be something around here, but it'll be like a secret santa thing.  No biggie.

I started work at the daycare today.  Kind of stressful because some girl had a meltdown and had to leave her room, my helper went to the other room, and I was in a room with 4 infants and I had no idea what to do.  I mean, I obviously know how to take care of a baby, but I didn't know their personalities and how often they should eat, etc...worked 9 hours today.  Holler.

No comments: