Monday, October 11, 2010

Much needed 4 day weekend

*Friday:

On Friday, Ben and I went to the RT house and had some delicious dinner and conversation.  Was quite a good time!

*Saturday:

I cleaned during the day and then TWENTY-ONE of us went out to Amarillo to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and to the 6th Street Massacre Haunted House!  It was super fun!



*Sunday:

Ben went to watch the football games with the boys on base, and I cleaned up at the house.  I met up with everyone later on in the afternoon and we had dinner and drinks at the Searcy house.

*Monday:

We had dinner at a new little diner, then Ben and I went to Bath and Body Works because I had THREE coupons to use (buy one get one free, free travel item, and a 20% off item).

I got:

Yeah, I kind of made out like a bandit.

Then, Alexis and Ali came over and we baked up a storm!  We made:
*Pumpkin dip (to be used with ginger snaps)
*Chocolate dipped peanut butter balls
*Pumpkin cookies
*Pumpkin cheesecake
*Pumpkin shaped cake

Next theme of baking is peppermint!



No comments: