Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tonight, tonight, there's only you tonight....

*I got a job today!  Within 10 minutes of me talking to her, she asked if I wanted to come to work the next day!  It pays more an hour than subbing does, and she said that she wouldn't be offended if I ended up leaving later on to work in the district.  I'll be working at a daycare!  I'm pretty stoked about it. 

*We went to the squadron's football game tonight.  They played a team who hadn't lost a game in 3 years.  Despite them cheating and lying to the refs (telling them they hadn't just had their 4th down when everyone knew they had), our squadron beat them!  YES!  It was a lot of fun, and it got surprisingly cold outside! 

*Ben's in a crabby mood right now because his XBox takes forever to turn on games.  I want to say that it could be because he kept taking it to work, leaving it in his backpack, and taking it back to MO to his house...but that's not a great idea when he's this irritated. 

*Wine night with the girls tomorrow, and then a haunted house on Saturday night!  Wee!

No comments: