Monday, October 18, 2010

My Christmas List

1. Toy Story 2 and 3


2. Forever21 Gift Card

3. Old Navy Gift Card


4.  Zombie Gauges-size 0

5.  Sparrow "Love" Necklace





6. Victoria's Secret Gift Card





7. This tattoo:

8. Green Peacoat
SOLD OUT!




9. Flogging Molly Hoodie

Size small


10. This dress! SOLD OUT!
Size medium

11. 80gb Ipod Classic-Black 

My ipod is on it's last leg.

12. Fantasia/Fantasia 2000


Size small
Colors: black or green


14. Sequin Sweater-Old Navy

Size small
15. Lightening Bolt Gauges-Size 0

16. Black Trim Hoodie
Size small
17. Cable Knit Mittens GIFT RECEIVED!
Black or Pink

18. Polar Bear Flannel Pants SOLD OUT!
(I also like the black and white heart ones)
Size medium

Size 7.5-8
21. MAC Makeup Gift Card
Colors I like:
Robin's Egg Blue
Shimmer Moss
Knight Divine


Lipstick:
Vegas Volt
 
23. Peacock Heels SOLD OUT!

Size 7.5


24. Bow Sequin Bag

25. Teal and Pink Pin Up Heels

Size 7.5 

26. Forever21 Striped Dress

Size medium, colors black and neon blue as shown.
Size small







That's it for now...I'm sure I'll add more later!

No comments: