Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lately...

Lately:

*I have been going on walks with a new friend and neighbor.  It's very refreshing to meet someone new.

*I have to have a procedure on Thursday.  I've been incredibly nervous about it.  The dr. told me that I couldn't nurse for 72 hours.  After calling lactation consultants, doing research, contacting LaLecheLeague, and confirming everything with one another, I learned that I only have to pump and dump 3 times after the procedure, if even that. So I don't have to worry about that...just about the actual procedure.  If you all are of the praying kind, please say some for me.  

*Ben and I have been catching up on Game of Thrones.  Let me just say, it's REALLY good, and NO ONE IS SAFE.

*I went through my drawers and closet recently.  I've got to get rid of some of my old stuff....and make room for NEW clothes.  I have a short torso, so sometimes shopping is frustrating though.  I'm thankful that I've been able to get back to my pre-baby weight so quickly.  I know others aren't as lucky.  I'm thinking about starting turbo fire just to get in even better shape. 

*My trip to Missouri is getting closer and closer.

And now, some pictures:

Add caption

Me and my girl on Easter.

Enjoying some Rilo time.

Playing while we watch Game of Thrones.  I'm not sure why Otis likes to stick his nose in my knee pit.

Oh yeah, I started cloth diapering.  So far, so good!  I just can't wait for the cute covers to come in!

No comments: