Monday, January 21, 2013


My days:

*Had friends over yesterday to watch football.  Super fun.  Love spending time with them.
*Packed up a ton today.
*Mom booked her ticket out to Clovis so she can ride back with me, Delilah, and the pups.  (Ben and Margot will be in the Uhaul)
*I started watching Dr. Who.  Totally campy and British, and I love it.
*Delilah steals my heart every single day.  She's the smartest, most wonderful, most beautiful little girl in the whole world.
*Ben and I have been watching Homeland.  Holy crow, it's so good!
*I can't believe we're outta here in like 10 days.  Ben is stressed out because people on base here that push paper are the WORST, but I know everything will just fall into place.

That's really about it.  I'm going to try and go get some sleep.  Another big day tomorrow.

No comments: