Monday, June 6, 2011

Camp Inventions

One day down, 4 more to go.  I'm so thankful that's it's only a week.  The work isn't hard, but the lady who runs it is a BIT neurotic.  She gets mega stressed about ANYTHING and it's silly.  As a teacher, you have to learn to let things slide off your back because things get chaotic sometimes.  She homeschools her kids, so she doesn't understand that.  Oh well, it's $525 tax free for a week of easy work.  That's a little over $100 a day.  I'm definitely OK with that.

I have a job interview on Wednesday for a job I'd REALLY like to have. I'm going to pray about it.  At this point in my life, it would be PERFECT for me.  I'm just going to pray and relax and I know whatever is supposed to happen will happen.  Sigh.  Sometimes it's really hard putting things in God's hands.  That's where my life is supposed to be, just hard to do it sometimes.

I'm doing the 30 Day Journal Challenge (although I'm starting late because I saw that it started way late).  I'd really like to finish all 30 days...although it may take me longer.  I'm going to Las Vegas next week and I'm sure we'll be super busy.

Here's day 1.  I need a new pen.


No comments: