Thursday, June 23, 2011

What's the deal

with people flying off the handle lately?  The littlest things are setting people off, and it's ridiculous.  Shouldn't I be the crazy hormonal one, since I'm pregnant?  Seems like people around me are just cranky.  I guess I'll just have to deal, but DANG.

I did a couple more journal pages, but no pictures right now.  I'm lazy right now.  Gotta get over it because I have lots to take care of today.
To do list:
1. Clean bathroom rug
2. Clean window in guest room (soon to be nursery!)
3. Wait around for person from housing maintenance to come fix our bathroom light
4. Vacuum all floors in house
5. Remove dog/cat hair from furniture
6. Clean up kitchen
7. Declutter house
8. Clean up bedroom
9. Clean up guest room (soon to be nursery!)
10. Finish laundry

Phew.  I can do it, I can do it.  I don't want to, but I totally can.

Maybe instead of talking about it, I should just go do it.  Yeah.

Everyone have a great day!

No comments: