Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Delilah's first trip to the zoo!

I love it when Ben has the day off of work.  I love it when we can all just spend time together as a family!
Today, I had the urge to go to the zoo.  We've lived here for 4 years, and have never been.  

At first, Lilah was asleep.  I thought she was going to miss the whole adventure!
But then she woke up!

My sweet happy girl!  (Don't worry, she was wearing sunscreen!)



Enjoying the view!

These guys walked right up to the fence to see us!








All in all, a very fun day.

In other news, I made some nursery letters for a friend back home.  She got them for her sister in law.


I've been using my ring sling more too.  It's so much easier than lugging around her carseat every time I have to go in somewhere.  Just plop her in the sling, and off we go!

Shopping with Daddy, getting stuff to make chili!




No comments: