Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Holy crow.

Things I want:
1. A trip home to KCMO
2. New living room furniture
3. Orders to: Omaha, Dover, or Maguire.
4. MAC makeup
5. To lose the pesky 5lbs and get back to my normal pre-baby weight
6. To be able to find some new cute clothes.

That's all I can think of right now.  That's not too much to ask, now is it?!

Lately:
Ok, Delilah...I think you're getting enough milk!

This is the first article of clothing I bought for her...at The Beatles LOVE show in Vegas!

Taking a nursing break in a parking lot...picture time!

I made that bow!

Out on a walk with the puppers today.  It was finally not windy!

Yesterday (3-11-12) Delilah turned 3 months.



Life is grand.  I'm trying to find a way to get to MO in May...so far, every place wants to charge an arm and a leg.





No comments: