Saturday, March 17, 2012

My first big order!

Yesterday, I got to deliver my first BIG order!  I made 6 shirts for My Smart Hands.  It feels good to be crafting and doing things for other people!  I'm working on a birth announcement for someone else.  I have an order for nursery letters too!

I also got a big box of fresh produce from http://www.bountifulbaskets.org

potatoes, romaine, tomatoes, oranges, pears, kiwis, zucchini, cabbage, pineapple, and broccoli!
 Today is St. Patrick's Day.  Ben refuses to wear green, so I've been pinching him all day long.  He claims that he won't participate because he's not Irish.  Uhhhhh, who cares?  That's not the point...it's a holiday, and you wear green!

Obviously, Delilah and I wear green.  We look goooooooooooooooooooood in green.

Don't let that yawn fool you, she's not sleepy.


Ben and Lilah had a fun hang out time while I was shoe shopping.

Going to a Japanese restaurant tonight (my treat) for 2 friends' birthdays!  I love that place, Ben doesn't really.  I wanted to go there for my birthday, but I didn't get to go.  I'm happy to go now!

No comments: