Wednesday, March 14, 2012

more more more

On Friday, I make my first BIG order.  The lady who runs a sign language class here in Clovis has ordered some shirts from me.  6 shirts!
I'm pretty stoked about that.

I'm trying to find a decent deal on flying back to MO for a week in May.  I need a break from Clovis.  Ben is going to Dallas for 2 days and I definitely don't want to be stuck here by myself.

Weather has been really nice here for the past 3 days.  Very unusual for Clovis, NM.  Yesterday and today we've gotten to go out and take nice long walks. Me, Lilah, and the pups.  We even went on 2 today!  Ben came with us and rucked (had his military backpack on with weights in it).  Saw people we knew and just enjoyed each other's company.

Funny story about our across the street neighbors.
The wife is really weird.  When I was working, I'd see her every morning in pjs...and she'd be saying goodbye to her husband.  That's not weird.  What's weird is she would hug him for several minutes.  Seriously.  Once, I sat in my car letting the windows de-ice, and she hugged him for 6 straight minutes.  In the afternoons, I'd see her out pacing the sidewalk in front of their house waiting for him to get home.  I just saw her standing in her garage and said hi and waved to her.  She looked at me and then looked away!  I came inside and took Lilah to her crib (she fell asleep during the walk)...and looked out Lilah's window and saw that the lady's husband had come home.  The lady was standing THISCLOSE to the driver's side door waiting for him to get out of the car.
WEIRD.

Here's Lilah on the last stretch:

Yeah, her shirt says, "Eat Brains"
That's all for now.  I'm going to go cruise the internet while I have a baby break!

No comments: