Friday, October 12, 2012

Delilah is napping, so I'm taking a moment and writing in the blog.  

Both dogs are just staring at me like weirdos right now.  I think they're trying to communicate with me that they'd like me to put some pumpkin in with their dog food today.  I can do that.  Weirdo dogs love pumpkin!

I'm starting to do some Christmas shopping.  I haven't ordered anything yet, but I'm trying to do some shopping on Etsy this year.  

The weather is one amazing outside today.  Cool and rainy.  Perfect hoodie/jacket weather.  Delilah and I have some errands to run, so I'm excited to get out in it!  

Cool shopping story yesterday:
I ordered some sweaters online from American Eagle.  When they got here, I discovered that they were too big (yessss).  Yesterday, when I went to get my heart checked up, we dropped by the mall to return them.  I'm not really sure how it happened, but they were more expensive when rung up in the store.  I was able to exchange the 3 sweaters for:
*work out pants
*work out shorts
*t shirt
*cami
*lace tank
*gray shirt
AND 
I got almost $10 back!  Pretty gosh darn awesome!

Anyway, all is well and I'm off to finish getting ready for the day!

No comments: