Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Every day, it's a gettin' closer!

Updates:
*Getting my heart checked up this week.  It's past due...
*Cleaning cleaning cleaning the house, trying to get ride of as much as I can before I start packing stuff up for Missouri!
*Watching the elections is depressing.  Unless Gary Johnson wins, it's going to be Robamney...and we're all still screwed. 
*Crafting when I can, enjoying it a lot.  Made a birthday present for my friend's daughter:
*Walking with the pups and Delilah almost every day.  Missed a few days because it was COLD!  
*Looking into getting a jogging stroller so I can do couch 2 5K.
*Continuing to sell stuff on Etsy/Facebook.

I don't really have anything too new to report, other than we are just really happy.  I'm excited about the upcoming changes and new stuff that's going on.  New adventures await us in Kansas City and Germany.  I only hope that I am able to meet nice people right off the bat instead of having to sift through the nasties to get to the good ones!

I miss my friends Colsie and Elsa.  They are 2 of the best gals I know. 

Time for this girl to go cuddle up in bed and read.  I'm on book 2 of Game of Thrones.  
Seriously...if you haven't picked that up, you need to.  Also, what are you doing with your life?

Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid.

It's easy to have photo sessions every day when your daughter is this cute.

Seriously, I can't get enough of this girl.

Watching the games!

We're fans.

Self portrait before watching the games.

I freaking love my family.

Me and my girl.





No comments: