Sunday, April 2, 2017

Getting this dang old thing started back up

Life has gotten in the way of writing.
Last year was a whirlwind, and it taught me a lot about family, friendships, and what is important in life.  I learned who I can rely on, who I can't, and why it's important to always take a step back and evaluate situations/people.  

Updates: 

My family is really dope, and about to be even doper.

I have traveled to some amazing places.

I have eaten some great food.

I was in a theater production of Mary Poppins and it was amazing.

Through theater, I have met some of the most interesting and delightful friends.

I have learned a lot about friendship.


Delilah is on spring break this week, so I'm planning on having us take a couple outings to the local animal places this week.  I love going, she loves going.

We also have been getting our house/plans in order for our return to America this year.  I'm thrilled to say that we will be returning to Missouri after not living there since 2008!  We will only be about 40 minutes drive from my mom, and that just makes me so happy.  Delilah cannot WAIT to get there.  Ben is sending us (along with the pets) back at the beginning of June so we can get a car, get established and comfortable, and begin looking for a house.  That's right, we are going to BUY!  He will join us in July when his duty in Germany is complete.  It's only a month until our first shipment of goods gets picked up and taken to America, so time is quickly running out for us to get organized for that!  Today, we made some strides and pulled things from the attic to donate/organize for the movers to pack.  The guest room is slowly transforming into the "moving room", which is fine.

Tomorrow brings errands to the on base store, German grocery, the post office, and possibly to the flower fields to pick some beautiful blooms to have at our home.
Seems like the perfect way to spend a Monday.

Hope you all had an excellent weekend!




No comments: