Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Taking it easy

I was reminded to take it easy on Sunday.  

While at a wonderful picnic/friend gathering at the zip line field by my house, I needed to leave and get to the ER.  4 hours and many tests later, I was told that I have placenta previa.  It's not life threatening and it's not painful, but it does limit some things I can do AND could mean a possible c-section for delivery (if the placenta doesn't shift back up).  I'm OK, babies are OK, Ben and Delilah are OK.  Just need to keep praying that it shifts so there aren't any complications. 

Other than that, we had a really great weekend.  
Dinner with friends on Friday.
Pool party for Delilah's friend Saturday morning.
Friends from the other base in Germany came Saturday night for dinner at Ayame (YUM).
Picnic/frisbee/zip line with friends Sunday. 

It was a great time, and I need to be better about taking more pictures. 

I hope you all have had a great week so far.  

No comments: