Friday, May 12, 2017

Happy Friday!


Spent today like any other normal Friday.  Delilah had school and I ran errands.  Went to a Black Forest Clock store to look for a cuckoo clock for a friend's grandma.  Found one, I'll pick it up next week.  Sold some bows that I made, normal stuff.  Picked Delilah up from school and was surprised with the BEST Mother's Day card and some lavender bath salts.  So wonderful!  I love the stuff she makes at school. 

Went home and had lunch.  Spent the afternoon painting (I have 4 orders to complete) and she had a paint by number.  It's a little advanced, but she's doing a great job.  We've decided that Once Upon A Time is "our show", so we are starting from the beginning.  She just thought that was the coolest.  

Grabbed dinner at McDonald's (gasp!) and had a picnic in the living room and played Go Fish while we ate.  Showered and jammies on, time to watch a movie.  Read her to sleep with The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.  

All in all, a really fantastic day.  I also got to see one of the twins do a roll!  They take turns being active, baby boy twin is more active at night and baby girl is more active in afternoon/evening.  

Ben is having the BEST time in Norway.  He's already picked us up some creepy trolls and took a boat ride on the fjord today!  I'm so thankful that he is getting to do this trip.  

I've got muffins ready for breakfast in the morning, we are having a garage sale at a friend's house on base.  Whatever I don't sell is getting donated.  I am not moving across the ocean with stuff I don't want or need.  Hopefully I can sell most of the stuff though, that'd be really nice and helpful.  

I'm trying to figure out what to do on Mother's Day with Delilah right now. I'd love to take her to see Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, because she loved the first, but I'm not sure since I haven't seen it yet.  
Last night before bed, I went through some of my old messages from people that I no longer associate with, and I felt really vindicated.  Looking back, it's easy to see things one way, but maybe that's just because of how things ended...but seeing messages and what not, it was very clear how much of a ruse was going on and just how far it went back.  It was interesting, to say the least. 


Anyway, I am going to finish this episode of Fargo and probably fall straight asleep.  I'm exhausted!

No comments: