Monday, May 8, 2017

First set of movers come TOMORROW!

I have been over it and over it in my mind, and I feel pretty prepared.  I still have that nagging thought that I'm forgetting something...but I will still have room in my own personal baggage as well as in our large shipment, so it's not like something will be left behind.  Still, it's that first "goodbye" to things, and it's nervewracking!

Had the baby shower this weekend, and it was very fun!   Star Wars themed!  


Thankful for the people who came and the hard work that was put into it!

We had a rest day on Sunday.  Allergies have been kicking our butts (except Ben, he's been lucky).  I'm so tired of coughing!  Delilah has been puny too. 

I'm off...I'm going to go through the list of mover stuff in my head again. 

No comments: